Branding is about more than just designing a logo. It’s about creating a cohesive identity that makes sense to your customers. If done well, your brand helps customers immediately recall your business and triggers an emotional reaction (hopefully a good one!) towards your business.
Your logo is the foundation of your brand, but it extends beyond that. Things like business cards, packaging and labels, your website, brochures, advertisements, and your social media presence are all tools that make your brand come to life. But, your brand is so much more than the physical representations of your business. It’s really the perception that lives in the minds of your customers.
That’s why it’s important to leave the best impression through your visual representation. Before you even get a chance to interact with a potential customer, the complex reactions and emotions you want your customers to have can best be portrayed through your visual materials. You want to start off on the right foot!
Logo Design Packages
We have two logo packages available to meet your exact needs and budget. All packages contain the following:
- 1st Concepts (2-4, depending on package)
- 2 Opportunities for revisions
- Additional concepts and revisions can be added to any package
- Full-color and black and white versions of your final logo design
- High and low-resHigh resolution files include a vector format (.eps) and a 300dpi JPEG and transparent PNG. Low resolution files include 72 dpi JPEG and transparent PNG. file formats for web and print
- A style guide, outlining proper usage for your logo and color codes for your branding
- A file usage guide explaining when to use each of the included file types
To get started with your logo design, contact us.