Here’s a bunch of stuff you need to know when browsing our website:
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you shouldn’t access this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on this website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Ekcetera Productions, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties. We don’t guarantee you’ll make money by following any of our advice or using our products or any other sites linked to by this site.
Ekcetera Productions, LLC often recommends products and services through an affiliate relationship. We may receive monetary compensation for recommending many of these products and services. However, we only recommend products and services we have used and find to be worthy of a recommendation. You can purchase anything reviewed on this site and be sure the recommendation is genuine.
In no event shall Ekcetera Productions, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Ekcetera Productions, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We don’t warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. However we don’t make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ekcetera Productions, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Minnesota.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.