- Marketing Strategy 90 Day plan – spend a day with Kelly, Ekcetera’s founder and strategist. You’ll end with a customized, actionable plan for marketing your business over the next 90 days.
- Your Marketing Department – Get ongoing support carrying out your marketing plan. Monthly support packages customized to help in the areas you need most – whether that’s creating graphics, writing emails, tweaking your website, or posting on social media.
You know how it goes…it’s been a while since you’ve written a blog post, so you set aside the time to get it done. It always takes longer than you hope it would, but all you’ve got energy and time for is to hit publish and hope someone reads it. Maybe you can pull together the time to send the post to your list via a quick email, but that’s about all you can manage on top of being the mastermind behind your business.
If you hire people to design graphics to share on social media, or help send out your newsletter, good luck in getting them all to know what’s going on in your business and working smoothly together. We’ve heard it all before…your designer, Jenny, forgot to send you the updated version of your logo she designed, and Mark, your web guy, has already finished what he was working on and has dropped off the face of the planet, so your chances of getting him to update the logo are gone. You ask Marcy, your VA, but it takes 3 days for her to respond only to tell you she tried to upload the logo, but the size your designer sent, isn’t compatible with your theme.
You’re left playing project manager instead of focusing on serving your customers and growing your business. And let’s not forget the money. You’re spending oodles on contracts with so many different freelancers and consultants, your head is spinning.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could afford an in-house marketing team? That’s a pipe dream for many business owners, but doesn’t have to be for you. Ekcetera’s Marketing Retainer services is the virtual marketing team that works just like an in-house department without the overhead of full-time employees.
Why you need a marketing team
You started your business because of something you do really well. But, when you own a business, there are so many other things that need to be done, much of your time is not spent doing what you do best. Imagine if your time could be freed up so you can concentrate on doing the thing you do best by leaving the marketing to a team that knows how to market your business.
Hiring a marketing team allows you to
- Stop wasting time trying various tips and tricks
- Stick to a strategy that will consistently bring in new customers and more money
- Consistently produce content that will attract your ideal customer
- Stay on top of marketing trends
- Spent more time doing what you’re best at
- Stop wasting money hiring many different freelancers who don’t understand your strategy
- Really evaluate what’s working and elimate what’s not
What we can do
- Create a marketing calendar to achieve your goals
- Create graphics for sharing on social media
- Write and post blog articles according to your calendar
- Edit video content
- Write emails and send to your list
- Edit and update your website
- Post on social media and monitor results
- Evaluate web analytics
- Perform search engine optimization
- Create opt-in offers
Have a special promotion or launch? We can strategize, create, and execute all the pieces to launch with success.
We believe the key to successful marketing requires a combination of 3 key areas: design, technology, and strategy. That’s why we combined our design & technical services with strategic plan options to help you achieve marketing success.
The best part is that it’s all under one roof. You need someone to get to know you and your business and to know the big picture. But you also need someone who can focus on the details and make sure they are in alignment with the big picture. We have the knowledge and experience to help create a vision and plan for marketing your business online. Plus, we have the skills and resources to help execute that plan. We love working in partnership with our clients and find the best success when we’re both contributing to a common goal.
How does it work?
- We meet you where you are. We need to get to know you and your business first. We’ll talk about what you’ve been doing in the past, what’s working and what isn’t, and talk about your vision for the future. We’ll listen to your needs and treat you like a person, not a number. That way, we can create a plan that’s best for you and your business.
- We create a long-term plan together. Marketing success takes careful thought and patience. After we understand where your business is currently, we can map out a plan to achieve your goals. This is where the patience comes in. The plan won’t work if we don’t execute it piece by piece, measure results, then make adjustments and do it all over again. We’ll work together on a monthly basis to keep things going. We’ve crafted a number of packages to meet your needs and your budget. Review those options here.
- Polish the pieces you need. Once we create a plan and start executing it, we might discover you need to change a few things on your website, or set up analytics software, for example. We can help with our a la carte packages. You don’t pay for something you don’t need, and you don’t pay for it until you need it. Because we’re already working on your long-term plan, we can pick and choose which piece of your online marketing to implement and work on as we go. Ask us for a quote.
When you choose to work with Ekcetera as your online marketing partner, you’re getting huge value by having all of your marketing done in one place. What would have cost thousands by sending to multiple companies, is much more affordable because we don’t have to start from the beginning every time we work on something for you. We already know you and your business, so we can apply that knowledge to jump start whatever task we’re working on.
The following partnership options allow you to choose the amount you can afford. That makes it easy to budget for your marketing expenditures for the entire year. To get started the first month, we require our Online Marketing Accelerator. This package gets us started on the right foot and is critical in learning your unique business needs.
Choose 5, 10, 15, or 20 hours/month
Online Marketing Accelerator Package
Includes the following basics to get us both working together smoothly and in alignment with the same goal:
Each month, time will be used for:
The time each month is flexible to focus on what’s working for your business and to create periodic special campaigns to highlight your unique products and services.
*Fees for things like, paid online advertising, third-party subscription services, stock images, physical materials, website hosting, etc. may cost extra. We’ll talk about it first.
(one-time, in addition to monthly hours)
Pay Annually: $4599
Pay Annually: $7999
Pay Annually: $11,499
Pay Annually: $14,999
When we start working on a plan together, often we realize that we need to make updates to your website, design certain graphics, or work on something that exceeds the number of hours you have available. You can adjust your package that month to include the number of hours you need, or we can provide a separate quote for the work.
What happens if I don’t use all of my hours?
We’ll help you choose the right package so you’re getting the most out of our time. However, if you have extra hours one month, we’ll roll them into the next month (one month limit) so they don’t go to waste. You can always adjust your package if you find you needs change.